To be continued.....

Welcome to the complex mind of a greatest average Joe.....

5:32 PM

Am i missing something here????

Posted by aSwIn kUmAr |


If you have read my first post...You might've understood that I am a dreamer. I dream around the clock, irrespective of the surrounding. Throughout my life I've faced lot of face bumps, back slaps, reputation as "being sober" and lot more for dreaming.

In fact dreams are my compensating factor. I do lot of things in my dream than in my real life. I swing through the skyscrapers of Big Apple, have a morning walk at Marlinespike, fight the aliens……..so on. Normally dreams are bizarre and illogical, but I love it.

I agree that not all my dreams are of Disney type. Nightmares occasionally visit me, but stay in my mind for a long time than any other wonderful dreams I came across... [Even day dreams!!]. Let me share one of my funny nightmares with you......
[I remember only bits and pieces of it…don’t be a caviler, looking for logical errors…]

One day I was writing my school exam. My exam hall is located at 4th floor of a building and I was writing near a window. Suddenly the ink in my lucky pen [I call it 'my right hand'] reached its empty level. I involuntarily shake my pen to write more…. [Remember the previous post?] .And then it finally happened...

The pen just fell down through the window...OMG!!It is my lucky pen, my right hand, and I am in middle of the exam…I don’t have extra pen …my hands are shivering in haste and….Hey wait! Am I missing anything here???....I was confused and raised my hand to….but…..wha…Oh god…WHERE IS MY RIGHT HAND???? I suddenly stood up and saw through the window.....To my shock, MY RIGHT HAND is accompanying my pen!!! What the heck is happening??? I am in the middle of exam and I am sitting without my both right hands!!!!
I repot to the examiner that I lost my hand and ran away. The staffs are standing in height order and laughing at me……When I reached the place where it fell, I was shocked to see that the principal sister took both my pen and hand …and walking towards the office room ……
I ran towards her and pleaded her to return my pen or else my father will kill me. She scolded me and told me to pay the fine and collect it from store room. I wait for long time, answering the inquiring friends, for the staff in charge. At last he came…when I gave him the fine amount, he said “idiot, don’t you know manners? Give it in right hand”…..I got angry and shouted in dismay, but my voice suddenly changed…….I made a very strange noise. Suddenly it ring a bell…..I got it….it is a bell…no not a bell, an alarm.
I woke up in my bed room and found that it’s all a dream. Something struck my mind and I checked my hand...phew! It is there….not with that stupid store keeper, I got up and went to check my bag for my pen….but…wah….WHERE IS MY SCHOOL BAG????
To Be Continued………

3 comments:

Deepak said...

nice one.....:)

pRiYaN...! said...

'She scolded me and told me to pay the fine and collect it from store room ' - dis is d highlight of the article da....machan d way 2 narrate adds flavour 2 ur blog....


-bluffmaster

pRiYaN...! said...

am waiting 4 ur next post wit my fingers crossed !

-bluffmaster

Post a Comment

Subscribe